Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Laughing Matters

As I mentioned in my last post I spent some QT at Grand Lake on Sunday. What I didn't mention is that in the time spent there was none of that highest quality time spent rocking in the hammock. It was set up and whispering my name on the wind (I'm pretty sure) but I made the mistake of putting off my time in the hammock district until after our walk to the point. Well, the rains came and washed that idea away. I am vowing now to get back to the cottage sooner then later to spend some of that all important horizontal hammock time.

I don't need anything beyond a heartbeat to thoroughly enjoy the hammock but one things that couldn't hurt is a good book. For that I am going to refer to this handy guide to summer reading that I found. Summer is the lightest time of the year so it's the perfect time for light reading.

Pace out.

PS - North this is basically your homework for your summer vacation.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 25, 2007, Blogger Lindsay & Geoff said...

There are some good ones on that list. The two best books I've read this year are Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami and Rant by Chuck Palahniuk. They are both way out there. Crazy, twisted stories. You'll love them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home