Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ain't Wastin' Time No More

Everyone one at the office was pretty excited last Friday when, early on in our morning, someone realised that the Google homepage had a playable version of Pacman embedded in it's logo. And this week, as if answering the question asked in offices around the world, a study came out revealing that the average visitor to Google stayed 36 seconds longer to play the game at least briefly. I can say that I was above that average but quickly won the game and realized you could not proceed past level 2. More importantly I only played while waiting for a conference call to start, I swear. I'm sure there were some real champs. All told, thanks to the huge volume of Google searchers, the study estimates that a total of 4.8 million hours were lost (in the U.S.). I think I would have been wasting my time some other way so I don't think The Man should blame Google.

Pace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home