Friday, June 29, 2007

Holiday Road


As I write this I am about to punch out from the office for a full week. This will be my first full week's vacation since I entered the work world. I'm not going to lie; I'm pretty excited about the prospect.

I have a busy weekend with Riverjam on the go tonight, a quasi-reunion set for Saturday, and a rugby game kicking off Canada Day on Sunday. A party will surely follow that and at that point my vacation will be in full swing. I've got lots of plans after that but my real goal is to do something every day that make someone, somewhere say "That's pretty fucking cool". I think it's attainable...wish me luck!

Clark

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 03, 2007, Blogger Craig Allen said...

Simon,

You might want to get a boat and check this out:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2443857728

 

Post a Comment

<< Home